RETURNS & DELIVERY ISSUES PROCEDURE
We hope you will love your new Tile Boutique stone and tiles. However, we understand from time-to-time there may be a reason to return a product or you may have a delivery issue. Please follow our guidelines below to make sure any returns are as quick and seamless as possible.
- If you notice any shortage or damages then please let us know via email ([email protected]) within 48 hours of receipt. Please include photographic evidence.
- Delivery of incorrect products must be notified via email within 48 hours of receipt.
- Any items must be returned in full boxes where applicable.
- When you wish to return a product you will be charged a 20% restocking fee and it’s the client’s responsibility to return the product. If the return is caused by a Tile Boutique error then pick-up of the incorrect items will be arranged by us with the customer and a delivery of any missing items will be organised as soon as possible.
GOODS ARRIVED DAMAGED OR INCORRECT
ITEMS ARE SENT
Whilst we make every effort to package our stone and tiles to ensure they are protected, if your products arrive damaged or the incorrect products arrive, then we will take responsibility and send replacements as long as they are not installed.
Please ensure that shortages and damages are reported with photographic evidence via email: [email protected] within 48 hours of delivery.
CHANGE OF MIND OR OVER ORDERED
We know that sometimes customers simply change their minds or may have over ordered. We are happy to accept returns on this basis so long as goods are returned to us in a sellable condition and so long as we have the same batch in our warehouse.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE
- We charge a 20% restocking fee where a customer has changed their mind, or over ordered.
- We only accept boxes of full tiles for refunds.
- Items need to be carefully packaged when returned to us as damages of these fragile items can happen in transit and will not be the responsibility of Tile Boutique.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange a return to Tile Boutique via their own preferred method.
- We will only allow returns if we have the same batch in stock in our warehouse.
For all returns please contact us first via [email protected] and we will issue a returns number. Any returns received not following this process may be refused.
Please please be aware that all our transactions are currently processed via Paypal (even those by debit or credit card which our customers can pay by if they don’t have a Paypal account at no extra cost). If you’re eligible for a return the timeframe for this will therefore be adherent to Paypal’s own policy, which is 5-7 days if you have a Paypal account and up to 30 days if you paid by debit or credit card. For more information please visit Paypal’s returns policy page.